CONSOL SALE MANAGER (Trưởng phòng kinh doanh)
- Build, train and maintain a high performing team.
- Consult with Product Marketing to help shape product development in support of client needs.
- Provide marketing reports and lifting reports to Director on weekly basis.
- Provide monthly forecast and business plans to Director.
- Advertisement plans for business promotions.
- Sales target for new trades.
- Coordination with Customer Service Team, Operation Team and Accounting Team for delivering excellent service to customers efficiently.
- Manage all sales activities.
- Leading Sales Team to achieve monthly targets.
- Coordination with overseas agents for nomination & import shipments.
- Bachelor Degree in Foreign Trade or Marketing or Business Administration or International Business.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Freight Forwarder or Shipping Lines, 2 years on Managerial Level or Assistant Manager is considerable.
- English: communicative proficiency.
- Experience in port operations and logistics.
- Good leadership skills.
- Good interaction and organization skills.
- Communication skills to develop healthy, professional relationships with the clients.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Export of MS office, reporting, sales & statistical data analysis, sale planning.